TIPP-OIL FS Super 0W-40 is a synthetic high-performance engine oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions. TIPP-OIL FS Super 0W-40 is characterized by excellent cold start properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. TIPP-OIL FS Super 0W-40 is a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL FS Super 0W-40 is ideally suited for year-round use in all modern passenger car petrol and diesel engines. TIPP-OIL FS Super 0W-40 is used in engines with the specified specifications. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality classification Specification
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN
TIPP-OIL FS Super 0W-40 is tried and tested in practice in aggregates requiring adherence to manufacturer´s fluid specifications
- MB 229.3
- Porsche A40
- VW 502 00 / 505 00
- Excellent cold start properties even at low temperatures below -35°C
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour, shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Low evaporation tendency, thus low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation.
- Catalyst suitability
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||76,3||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||13,5||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Viscosity Index||191||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||849,0||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-42||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All declared values are approximate and subject to standard production variations. To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change.
Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems arise, please consult a technician. 16.07.2018 02:00:14