TIPP-OIL Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL-4 is a high-performance universal gear oil based on the latest fully synthetic components. TIPP-OIL Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL-4 is designed on the basis of high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additive and inhibition, which guarantee a perfect function of the gear.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL-4 is ideally suited for use in heavy-duty axle drives. TIPP-OIL Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL-4 is suitable for synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions, transfer cases and auxiliary drives for which an oil according to API GL4 is prescribed.
Quality classification Specification
- API GL-4
TIPP-OIL Gear Extra Full Synth. 75W-90 GL 4 is tried and tested in practice in aggregates requiring adherence to manufacturer's fluid specifications:
- PSA Standard B 71 2315
- VW 501 50
- Ford M2C-175
- GM Opel B 040 104 3
- High additive reserves for extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions
- Excellent cold flow behaviour
- Best wear protection and best gear efficiency
- Fuel savings even in short-distance operation, even at low outside temperatures
- A stable lubricating film even under high loads
- Exceptionally good corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metals
- High oxidative resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- Excellent dirt carrying capacity, i.e. cleanliness of the aggregates even after very long periods of use.
- Oil change intervals
- Very good elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks
- Extreme shear stability and it remains even after very long periods of use within the Fresh oil viscosity according to SAE class 75W-90
- Very strong protection against rust, corrosion and foam formation
- Extremely low yield point
- Excellent EP properties
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||6,45||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Viscosity Index||125||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||862,5||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-36||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All declared values are approximate and subject to standard production variations. To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change.
Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems arise, please consult a technician. 10.05.2019 02:00:07