TIPP-OIL ATF 6HP is a synthetic transmission oil based on high-quality hydrocracking oils with a special additive and inhibition that guarantee perfect functioning of the automatic transmission. It is an ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the latest generation for all ZF 6- speed automatic transmissions and guarantees maximum wear protection in every operating condition.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL ATF 6HP was developed for use in ZF's latest 6HP transmissions: 6HP19, 6HP19A, 6HP19X (not for Audi Q7), 6HP21, 6HP21X, 6HP26, 6HP26X, 6HP26A61 (not for Audi W12 engine), 6HP28, 6HP28X, 6HP28A61, 6HP32, 6HP32A, 6HP32X. It can be used as a replacement for ZF-LIFEGUARDFLUID 6 (ZF No.S671 090 255) outside the warranty period.
TIPP-OIL ATF 6 HP is proven in practice and tested in units with filling regulations:
- Audi / VW Oil No. G 055005 A1 / A2 / A6
- BMW Oil No. 8322 0142516
- Jaguar Oil No.
- Jaguar Fluid 8432
- Maserati Oil No. 231603
- AML Oil No. 4G4319A509/AA/S
- Bentley Oil No. PY112995PA
- Hyundai Oil No. 040000C90SG
- Land Rover Oil No. TYK500050
Features & Benefits
- Reliable protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- High and very stable viscosity index
- Problem-free at very low temperatures
- Very low yield point Very good oxidation stability
- Well matched coefficient of friction properties
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Neutral behaviour through inhibition against non-ferrous metals
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||29,2||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||6,0||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Viscosity Index||154||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||844||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-45||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All declared values are approximate and subject to standard production variations. To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change.
Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems arise, please consult a technician. 10.05.2019 02:00:07