TIPP-OIL DCT-P3 is a fully synthetic transmission fluid for dual clutch transmissions. DCT-P3 ensures a stable lubricating behaviour also under extreme loads in midsummer and low winter temperatures. DCT-P3 enables practically slip-free operation and thus minimum torque losses. DCT-P3 guarantees low wear and a long service life of the gearbox.
TIPP-OIL ADCT-P3 was specially developed for dual clutch transmissions of various car manufacturers such as Audi, BMW (Getrag), Citroen, Ford/Getrag, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen, Volvo.
Tried and tested in practice in units with filling regulations:
- 1161838 1161839, 83 22 0 440 214, 83 22 2 147 477, 83 22 2 148 578, 83 22 2 148 579, 999.917.080.00
- Ford M2C936A
- MB 236.21 (001 989 85 03)
- MZ320065 Dia-Queen SSTF-I
- Peugeot/Citroen 9734.S2
- Porsche Oil No.
- VW TL 052 182, VW TL 052 529
- Very good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in winter
- Low wear
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Stable lubricating film even with extreme loads in midsummer
- Very low flow point
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||7,1||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Viscosity Index||176||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||849||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-63||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All declared values are approximate and subject to standard production variations. To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change.
Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems arise, please consult a technician. 10.05.2019 02:00:07