TIPP-OIL ATF M-9-FE (red) is designed on the basis of hydrocrack oils and PAO with a special additive and inhibition which ensures a perfect function of the automatic transmission. ATF M-9-FE (red) is a new generation ATF for all automatic transmissions. A high level of wear protection is guaranteed in every operating condition.
TIPP-OIL ATF M-9-FE (red) was developed for use in Mercedes automatic transmission 7G-TRONIC with ECO Stop-Start function (NAG2FE+).
Tried and tested in practice in units with filling regulations:
- ATF 7134 FE; ATF 134 FE; ATF 134 ME
- MB 236.15, MB A001 989 78 03, MB A001 989 77 03
- Very high temperature and age stability, i.e. high protection against deposits
- High and stable viscosity index
- Good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in winter
- Outstanding oxidation stability
- Coordinated coefficient of friction properties
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling capacity
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||4,4||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Viscosity Index||157||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||832||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-63||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All declared values are approximate and subject to standard production variations. To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change.
Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems arise, please consult a technician. 10.05.2019 02:00:07