TIPP-OIL ATF ZM Synthetik is a fully synthetic transmission oil for automatic transmissions which guarantees high wear protection. Even under extreme conditions, it extends oil change intervals up to 150,000 km. ATF ZM Synthetic has friction-reducing properties and thus increases the reliability of older ZF transmissions.
TIPP-OIL ATF ZM Synthetic is used in heavy-duty ZF automatic transmissions, especially for public transport, trucks and tractors.
Tried and tested in practice in units with filling regulations:
- MAN 339 Type Z4
- ZF TE-ML 16N, 20E, ZF TE-ML 4D, 14E
- Very good lubricating properties
- High, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation and shear stability
- Excellent coefficient of friction stability
- Extended oil change intervals up to 150,000 km
- High wear protection, thus extended service life of the gearboxes
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||10,2||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Viscosity Index||161||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||847||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-51||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All declared values are approximate and subject to standard production variations. To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change.
Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems arise, please consult a technician. 22.04.2021 02:00:37