TIPP-OIL CVTF NS2/J1 is an automatic transmission lubricant for CVT automatic transmissions. CVTF NS2/J1 guarantees optimum power transmission. CVTF NS2/J1 is designed on the basis of high-quality base oils with a special additive and inhibition, which guarantee a perfect function of the transmission.
TIPP-OIL CVTF NS2/J1 Fluid is suitable for use in the CVT transmissions of the following vehicles: Peugeot 4007, Citroen C-Crosser, Mitsubishi Outlander, Mitsubishi Delica D5, Mitsubishi Galant Fortis, Mitsubishi RVR, Mitsubishi Lancer 1. 8 CY0 2007, Nissan Murano, Nissan Teana, Nissan Maxima, Nissan Presage, Nissan X-Trail, Nissan Lafesta, Nissan Serena, Nissan Bluebird Sylphy, Nissan Dualis, Suzuki Kizachi, Suzuki SX4, Dodge Caliber, Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot and other models in which the CVT transmission JATCO JF011E(RE0F10A; F1CJA) or JF010E(RE0F09A) are built in.
Quality classification Specification
- Other Specifications
Tried and tested in practice in units with filling regulations:
- Mitsubishi S0001401
- Nissan CVT NS-2 KLE52-0002
- PSA STANDARD 9735EF
- Suzuki CVT Fluid Green-1 99000-22B15-046
- Very good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in winter
- Very high, stable viscosity index
- Very low flow point
- Very good oxidation stability
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Well matched coefficient of friction properties
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Neutral behaviour through inhibition against non-ferrous metals
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||7,3||MM²/S||DIN ISO 51562-2|
|Viscosity Index||183||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||851||KG/M³||DIN EN ISO 12185|
|Pour Point||-51||°C||ASTM D 7346|
All declared values are approximate and subject to standard production variations. To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change.
Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems arise, please consult a technician. 22.04.2021 02:00:37