SSF Polar Power Steering Fluid is a synthetic oil. The properties of SSF Polar Power Steering Fluid are determined by its special formulation is crucial.
SSF Polar Power Steering Fluid
TIPP-OIL SSF Polar power steering fluid is a synthetic special oil. The properties of SSF Polar Power Steering Fluid are decisively determined by its special formulation. SSF Polar was developed for use as a hydraulic fluid in power steering under extremely low temperature conditions.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL SSF Polar power steering fluid has an optimal performance as a central hydraulic oil. SSF Polar Power Steering Fluid is designed for use from -60°C to +100°C and is therefore also recommended for the latest developments on the vehicle market. Particularly suitable for use in cold countries.
- DIN 51524-2
- ISO 11158 HM
- CETOP RP 91 H
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S Industrial
- Eaton Vickers M-2950-S Mobile
- Good balanced coefficient of Friction
- High, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- No Foam Formation
- Extremely low pour point
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by Inhibition compared with Non-ferrous metals
- Good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in Winter
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C
|Density at 15°C
|DIN 51 757