ATF 3309 is designed on the Basis of Hydrocrackölen and PAO with special additives and inhibition.
TIPP-OIL ATF 3309 is constructed on the Basis of Hydrocrackölen and PAO with special additives and Inhibition. ATF 3309 is specifically designed for the stated specifications and applications. Meets the highest level of lubrication and wear protection by special additives. ATF 3309 is a Universal ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the latest Generation for all of the automatic transmissions with and without controlled torque Converter lockup clutch (GKÜB), for the gear oils of this type are required.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL ATF 3309 is especially suitable for use in AISIN-with the requirement JWS 3309. ATF 3309 is with all ATF brands miscible. It is recommended to flush with ATF 3309, rather beforehand the final filling with ATF 3309. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers are to be observed.
- JWS 3309
- Reliable protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- High and very stable viscosity index
- Easily at very low temperatures
- Very low yield strength
- Very good oxidation stability
- Good balanced coefficient of Friction
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by inhibition compared with non-ferrous metals
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||7,1||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||177||ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||850,0||KG/M³||DIN 51 757|
|pour point||-51||°C||ISO 3016|