ATF SP-IV RR is a synthetic transmission oil for automatic transmission, which ensures a high level of wear protection.
ATF SP-IV RR
TIPP-OIL ATF SP-IV RR is a synthetic transmission oil for automatic transmissions with a high wear protection. ATF SP-IV RR has been specially developed for the specified specifications and applications.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL ATF SP-IV RR is particularly suitable for use in Hyundai and KIA 8-speed automatic transmissions. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers are to be observed.
- Hyundai EQUUS
- Hyundai GENESIS, Hyundai GENESIS coupe
- KIA MOHAVE, KIA QUORIS
- High, stable viscosity index
- Very good resistance to oxidation and shear stability
- Excellent Coefficient Of Friction Stability
- High anti-wear protection, thereby extending the life of the transmission
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||5,3||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||148||ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||839,0||KG/M³||DIN 51 757|
|pour point||-51||°C||ISO 3016|