FS Engine is a synthetic 2-stroke oil based on synthetic base oils, selected 2-stroke additives and PIB content.
TIPP-OIL FS Motor is a synthetic 2-stroke oil based on synthetic base oils, selected 2-stroke additives and PIB content. It is characterized by high wear protection and reduced corrosion as well as prevention of deposits and glow ignitions. The FS engine is ideally suited for air and water-cooled 2-stroke engines as well as for separate lubrication and self-mixing systems.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL FS Motor is recommended for the lubrication of air-cooled, high-speed, high-load 2-stroke gasoline engines, as well as for the lubrication of separate lubrication and self-mixing systems. FS motor is suitable for high-quality, high-speed machines such as brush cutters, leaf vacuums, chain saws, etc. with over 6,000 rpm. Of course also suitable for scooters and the outboard area.
Quality classification specification
- JASO FD
- Piaggio hexagon
- High cleaning efficiency that protects the combustion chambers and the intake and exhaust ports
- Keeps combustion residues and deposits largely free
- Clean spark plugs ensure optimal engine performance
- Excellent lubrication of all engine parts
- High wear and corrosion protection
- Low exhaust emissions due to high combustion
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||10,8||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||142||ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||866,0||KG/M³||DIN 51 757|
|pour point||-39||°C||ISO 3016|