SAE 30 lawnmower oil is a monograde engine oil. Selected base oils and additives ensure optimum lubrication and operational safety.
Lawn mower SAE 30
TIPP-OIL lawn mower oil SAE 30 is a single-grade motor oil. Selected base oils and additives ensure optimum lubrication and operational safety.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL lawn mower oil SAE 30 is ideally suited for 4-stroke lawn mowers. The fuel regulations of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality classification specification
- API SG/CF
- ACEA E2/B4
- catalyst suitability
- Very good shear stability
- Prevention of black sludge formation
- High oxidation stability
- Stable and excellent viscosity behavior
- Good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extensive protection against wear and corrosion
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||98,0||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||11,7||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||109||ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||880,0||KG/M³||DIN 51 757|
|pour point||-33||°C||ISO 3016|