Semi Power 10W-30 is a synthetic low-friction motor oil with reduced sulfate ash content of gasoline and diesel engines.
Semi Power 10W-30
TIPP OIL Semi Power 10W-30 is a synthetic high-performance engine oil for passenger car gasoline engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. It extended oil change allows for intervals according to the manufacturer's instructions. In addition, the TIPP OIL Semi Power 10W features-30 excellent cold start properties and the minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. With TIPP OIL Semi Power 10W-30 is a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed.
TIPP OIL Semi Power 10W-30 is suitable for year-round use in modern passenger car gasoline engines. It is used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the Vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- API SN/SM
- API SN/SM
- ILSAC GF-5
TIPP-OIL Semi Power 10W-30 is proven in practice and tested in aggregates with Filling:
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Fiat 9.55535-CR1
- GM 6094M
- Excellent cold start properties even at low temperatures
- Very stable viscosity behavior
- Very good shear stability
- Reduction of the fuel consumption under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties neutrality towards sealing materials
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Protection of natural resources through extended oil change intervals
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C
|visual density at 15°C
|EN ISO 12185
|ASTM D 7346
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.