DCT-F3 is a fully synthetic transmission fluid for dual-clutch transmission for the lubrication of wet clutches and hydraulic systems.
TIPP-OIL DCT-F3 is a fully synthetic gear oil for double-clutch transmission for the lubrication of wet clutch and hydraulic system. DCT-F3 stable Lubrication is ensured even under extreme loads in the high summer and low winter temperatures. DCT-F3 allows a virtually slip-free operation and minimal torque losses. DCT-F3 guarantees low wear and a long service life of the transmission.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL DCT-F3, was specifically designed for dual clutch transmission.
- BMW 83 22 0 440 214 / 83 22 2 147 477, BMW 83 22 2 148 578 / 83 22 2 148 579
- Ford M2C936A
- MB236.21(001 989 85 03)
- Mitsubishi MZ320065 Dia-Queen SSTF-I
- Peugeot/Citroen 9734.S2
- Porsche Oil No 999.917.080.00
- Volvo 1161838 1161839
- VW TL 052 182 / T
- Very good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in the Winter
- Low Wear
- Excellent Viscosity-Temperature Behaviour
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Stable lubricating film even under extreme loads in the summer
- Very low pour point
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||6,6||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||172||ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||852,0||KG/M³||DIN 51 757|
|pour point||-54||°C||ISO 3016|