FS Combi-10W-30 is ideal for the energy savings of the year, all for use in modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines.
TIPP-OIL FS Combi 10W-30 is a synthetic high performance low friction engine oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions. TIPP-OIL FS Combi 10W-30 is characterized by its excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. With TIPP OIL FS Combi 10W-30 is a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed.
TIPP-OIL FS Combi 10W-30 is suitable for year - round use in modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines. TIPP-OIL FS Combi 10W-30 is used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the Vehicle and engine manufacturers are to be observed.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SL/CF
TIPP-OIL FS Combi 10W-30 is proven in practice and tested in aggregates with Filling:
- VW 501 01/502 00/505 00
- BMW Special Oil
- Outstanding cold start properties even at low temperatures below -25°C
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior, shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersant properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- catalyst suitability
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||75,5||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||11,6||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||148||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||865||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-39||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.