FS Excellence 0W-20 is a synthetic, low-viscosity engine oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
FS Excellence 0W-20
TIPP-OIL FS Excellence 0W-20 is a synthetic smooth-running motor oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection. TIPP-OIL FS Excellence 0W20 is characterized by excellent cold start properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions.
TIPP-OIL FS Excellence 0W-20 is ideally suited for energy-saving year-round use in all modern car petrol and diesel engines. With significant fuel savings, TIPP-OIL FS Excellence 0W-20 contributes to protecting the environment by reducing CO2 emissions. TIPP-OIL FS Excellence 0W-20 is used in engines with the specified specifications. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- ACEA A1/B1
- ACEA C5
- API SN
- Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE
- Outstanding cold start properties even at low temperatures
- An extremely stable and excellent viscosity behavior, shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- A high fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- catalyst suitability
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||48,8||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||9,24||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||175||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||844||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-48||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.