FS VLV 0W-30 is a synthetic fuel efficient engine oil for passenger Car gasoline and diesel engines.
FS VLV 0W-30
TIPP-OIL FS VLV 0W-30 is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. Minimization of friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase. Because of a considerable fuel saving TIPP-OIL FS VLV 0W-30 contributes the reduction of emissions to protect the environment.
TIPP-OIL FS VLV 0W-30 is a universal, fuel-saving motor oil, recommended for all passenger car gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars. Suitable for petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging as a synthetic all-season motor oil. Especially suitable for vehicles with Filling VCC 95200377.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- ACEA A5/B5
- API SL/CF
- VOLVO VCC 95200377
- Ford WSS-M2C920-A
- Renault RN0700/0710
- Universal use in all modern gasoline and diesel engines
- Fast lubrication of the engine, even at temperatures below -30°CGeringe Evaporation, thus low Oil consumption
- Safety against carbon deposits, varnish and corrosion, even in unfavorable conditions of use
- The function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Constant viscosity during the entire oil change interval, high viscosity index
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C
|visual density at 15°C
|EN ISO 12185
|ASTM D 7346
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.