FS Racing 10W-50 is a high-alloyed, synthetic, low-friction multigrade engine oil.
FS Racing 10W-50
TIPP-OIL FS Racing 10W-50 is a high-alloyed synthetic low friction multigrade engine oil based on specially selected base oils. FS Racing 10W-50 is suitable due to its special additive for an extremely sporty driving style. It is ideally suited for modern gasoline engines under the heaviest load, it ensures that, even at very high operating temperatures, optimum lubrication layer.
TIPP-OIL FS Racing 10W-50 is suitable manner, as a special oil for extremely sporty driving, even under the most difficult conditions.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- API SN/CF
- MB 229.1, MB 229.3
- VW 501 00/505 00
- Year-round use as a synthetic motor oil
- High shear stability
- Wear-protecting, high oil film stability
- Continuous, high oil pressure
- catalyst suitability
- Prevention of black sludge formation
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior
- Fuel savings due to reduced friction loss
- Low oil consumption due to low evaporation tendency
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Protection of natural resources through extended oil change intervals
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||115,9||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||17,4||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||165||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||856||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-36||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.