FS Racing 10W-60 is a high-alloyed, synthetic, low-friction multigrade engine oil.
FS Racing 10W-60
TIPP-OIL FS Racing 10W-60 is a high-alloyed synthetic low friction multigrade engine oil based on specially selected base oils. FS Racing 10W60 is suitable due to its special additives also for an extremely sporty driving style. FS Racing 10W-60 is suitable for modern gasoline engines under the most severe strain in the car race. FS Racing 10W-60 ensures even at very high operating temperatures, optimum lubrication layer.
TIPP-OIL FS Racing 10W-60 is used race as a special oil for the car, even under the most severe conditions.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B4
- BMW M Series
- Fiat 9.55535-H3
- MB 229.1
- VW 501 00/505 00
- Good fuel economy in part and full load operation
- High shear stability
- Very good cold start properties
- Wear-protecting, high oil film stability
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior
- Secure smear layer, even at very high operating temperatures
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Protection of natural resources through extended oil change intervals
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C
|visual density at 15°C
|EN ISO 12185
|ASTM D 7346
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.