FS Super 5W-40 is a synthetic, low-viscosity engine oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
FS Super 5W-40
TIPP OIL FS Super 5W-40 is a synthetic smooth-running motor oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection. TIPP OIL FS Super 5W-40 is characterized by excellent cold start properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. TIPP OIL FS Super 5W-40, a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil, was developed to guarantee the low viscosity of the SAE class 5W and, at the same time, low evaporation loss. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions.
TIPP OIL FS Super 5W-40 is ideally suited for energy-saving year-round use in all modern passenger car petrol and diesel engines. TIPP OIL FS Super 5W-40 is ideally suited for energy-saving year-round use in all modern passenger car petrol and diesel engines.TIPP OIL FS Super 5W-40 is used in engines with the specified specifications. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B4
TIPP-OIL FS Super 5W-40 has been tried and tested in aggregates with filling specifications:
- BMW Longlife 98
- Porsche A40 from model year 1973 (except Cayenne V6)
- Renault RN0700/0710
- Volkswagen 502 00/505 00
- Fiat 9.55535-H2/M2/N2
- Opel GM-LL-B-025
- PSA B71 2296
- Outstanding cold start properties even at low temperatures below -30°C
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior, shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersant properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Catalyst suitabilityLow tendency to vaporize, resulting in lower oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||91,5||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||15,0||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||172||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||853||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-39||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.