FS Supreme 10W-40 is a synthetic Mid SAPS low-viscosity motor oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
FS Supreme 10W-40
TIPP OIL FS Supreme 10W-40 is a synthetic high-performance, low-friction motor oil for petrol and diesel car engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions. TIPP OIL FS 10W-40 is characterized by excellent cold start properties, minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. With TIPP OIL FS 10W-40, a reliable and heavy-duty motor oil has been developed.
TIPP OIL FS Supreme 10W-40 is ideally suited for year-round use in all modern passenger car petrol and diesel engines. TIPP OIL FS Supreme 10W-40 is used in engines with the specified specifications. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- API SL/CF
- ACEA A3/B4
- BMW Special Oil
- Fiat 9.55535-G2/D2
- MB 229.1
- PSA B71 2294
- Volkswagen 501 01 / 505 00
- Volkswagen 502 00 / 500 00
- Outstanding cold start properties even at low temperatures below -25°C
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior, shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersant properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- catalyst suitability
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||94,4||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||14,5||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||160||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||861,0||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-39||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.