FS Supreme 5W-20 is a synthetic low-viscosity motor oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
FS Supreme 5W-20
TIPP-OIL FS Supreme 5W-20 is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. TIPP-OIL FS Supreme 5W-features 20 excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. Because of a considerable fuel savings and the reduction of emissions TIPP-OIL FS Supreme 5W-20 for the conservation of the environment contributes.
TIPP-OIL FS Supreme 5W-20 is for the energy savings year - round use in modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines quite well-suited.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- API SP (RC)
- ILSAC GF-5 / GF-6A
- Ford WSS-M2C930-A
- Ford WSS-M2C945-A
- Ford WSS-M2C960-A
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Fiat 9.55535-CR1
- Outstanding cold start properties even at low temperatures
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersant properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||48,8||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||8,3||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||145||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||854||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-39||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.