HSS SHPD 20W-50 is a high-quality SHPD multigrade engine oil for passenger car and truck diesel engines with and without turbocharging of all makes.
HSS SHPD 20W-50
Tipp Oil HSS SHPD 20W-50 is a high-quality SHPD multigrade engine oil for passenger car and truck diesel engines with and without turbocharging of all makes. HSS SHPD 20W-50 can be used all year round for all engines. Minimization of friction, wear and fuel consumption, excellent cold start properties. HSS SHPD 20W-50 enables extended oil change intervals in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL HSS SHPD 20W-50 is used in mixed fleets in engines with the specified specifications. It is particularly suitable for modern diesel vehicles that meet the Euro V emissions standard. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality classification specification
- API CI-4/SL
- High oxidation stability
- High pressure absorption capacity
- Excellent resistance to aging
- Best suitability for difficult operating conditions
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior
- High safety reserves even under boundary lubrication conditions
- Protection of natural resources through extended oil change intervals
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||163,0||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||19,3||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||136||ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||884,0||KG/M³||DIN 51 757|
|pour point||-36||°C||ISO 3016|