Mineral Super 10W is a universal high-performance monograde engine oil for use in truck diesel engines with and without turbocharging and for stationary systems.
Mineral Super 10W
TIPP OIL Mineral Super 10W is a universal high-performance monograde engine oil for use in truck diesel engines with and without turbocharging and for stationary systems. Mineral Super 10W offers a balanced additive package and guarantees high protection against wear and corrosion.
TIPP OIL Mineral Super 10W is used in truck diesel engines with and without turbocharging and in stationary systems. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- API SF/CD
- CCMC G4
- MB 227.0, MB 228.0, MB 235.27
- Voith Retarder A
- High oxidation stability
- Good shear stability
- prevention of wear and tear
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Good cold start properties
- Very stable and excellent viscosity and temperature behavior
- Good lubricity even at high oil temperatures
- Best suitability for difficult operating conditions
- Convincing detergent and dispersing properties
- Prevention of black sludge formation
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||43,2||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||7,0||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||120||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||863||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-36||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.