Turboflo TU 32 is a high quality lubricating oil for Gas and steam turbines and turbo-compressors with and without a gearbox which meets the requirements of DIN 51 515-2.
Turboflo TU 32
TIPP-OIL Turboflo TU 32 is a high quality lubricating oil for Gas and steam turbines and turbo-compressors with and without a gearbox which meets the requirements of DIN 51 515-2. Turboflo TU 32 consists of the selected base oils and a highly effective additive combination. This guarantees a very good corrosion protection and good ageing resistance.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL Turboflo TU 32 finds application in stationary gas turbines, steam turbines, as well as in electric or steam turbine-driven machines. Turboflo TU 32 is also used for the lubrication of hydraulic systems, compressors, gear transmissions and bearings.
- British Standard BS 489
- CEGB Standard 207001
- DIN 51515-1 (L-TD)
- DIN 51515-2 (L-TG)
- ISO 8068
- MIL-PRF-17672 D
- Alstom HTGD 90117 V0001 S
- Brown Boveri HTGD 90117
- General Electric GEK 32568 A/C
- Siemens TLV 9013 05, Siemens TLV 9013 04/01
- Solar 9 224 Classe II (ISO VG 32)
- US Steel 120
- Westinghouse Electric Corp. Turbine Oil Spec.
- Very good thermal stability
- Excellent Air Release Properties
- Low Pour Point
- Prevention of foam formation
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
- Good Wear Behavior
- Very good protection against corrosion
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||32,2||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||5,8||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||122||ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||851,0||KG/M³||DIN 51 757|
|pour point||-33||°C||ISO 3016|