Ultra-Excellence LS 5W-30 is a synthetic, fuel-saving, Low-SAPS engine oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines.
Ultra Excellence 5W-30
TIPP-OIL Ultra-Excellence 5W-30 is a synthetic Low SAPS engine oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines. It is especially suitable for modern diesel engines with a particulate filter. TIPP-OIL Ultra-Excellence 5W-30 is characterized by its excellent cold starting properties,minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. TIPP-OIL Ultra-Excellence 5W-30 provides a reduced HTHS viscosity for a measurable fuel savings and the reduction of emissions.TIPP-OIL Ultra-Excellence 5W-30 contributes to the conservation of the environment. Extends drain intervals according to the manufacturer's instructions.
TIPP-OIL Ultra-Excellence 5W-30 is a synthetic low-friction motor oil that was specially developed for diesel engines with particle filter. TIPP-OIL Ultra-Excellence 5W-30 is a synthetic low-friction motor oil that was specially developed for diesel engines with particle filter.TIPP-OIL Ultra-Excellence 5W-30 is suitable for gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and vans with and without turbochargers.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- ACEA C1/C2
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5005
TIPP-OIL Ultra-Excellence 5W-30 is proven in practice and tested in aggregates with Filling:
- Ford WSS-M2C934-A/B
- Outstanding cold start properties even at low temperatures below -30°C
- The function of the hydraulic tappets is guaranteed at all temperatures
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Reliable lubricating film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Low SAPS = reduced sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||52,6||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||9,6||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||169||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||845||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-39||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.