ATF ZM synthetic is a fully synthetic transmission oil for automatic transmission, which ensures a high level of wear protection.
ATF ZM Synthetik Blau
TIPP-OIL ATF ZM synthetic is a fully synthetic transmission oil for automatic transmission, which ensures a high level of wear protection. Even under the most extreme conditions, it extends the oil change intervals up to 150,000 km. ATF ZM Synthetic transmission friction-reducing properties and the reliability is increased so that the elderly ZF.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL ATF ZM Synthetic is used transmissions used in high-stress, ZF automatic transmission, in particular for public transport, Trucks and tractors.
Quality classification specification
- MAN 339 type Z4
- ZF TE-ML 16N, 20E, ZF TE-ML 4D, 14E
- Very good lubricating properties
- High, stable viscosity index
- Very good resistance to oxidation and shear stability
- Excellent Coefficient Of Friction Stability
- Extended oil change intervals of up to 150,000 km
- High anti-wear protection, thereby extending the life of the transmission
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||10,2||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||161||ISO 2909|
|Density at 15°C||847,0||KG/M³||DIN 51 757|
|pour point||-51||°C||ISO 3016|