Dura Fusion 5W-40 is a synthetic low-viscosity motor oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
Dura Fusion 5W-40
TIPP OIL Dura Fusion 5W-40 is a synthetic Low SAPS engine oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines. It is suitable for most modern diesel engines with a particulate filter. TIPP OIL Dura Fusion 5W-40 is characterised by its excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. It contributes to the conservation of the environment. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions
TIPP OIL Dura Fusion 5W-40 is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil that was specially developed for diesel engines with particle filters.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- ACEA C4
TIPP-OIL Dura Fusion 5W-40 is proven in practice and tested in aggregates with Filling:
- MB 229.51/226.51
- Renault RN0720
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures below -30°C
- The function of the hydraulic tappets is guaranteed at all temperatures
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Reliable lubricating film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Low SAPS = reduced sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||80,8||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||13,3||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||168||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||848||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-39||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.