Extra Ultimate 15W-40 is a synthetic, low-viscosity motor oil for modern petrol and diesel car engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
Extra Ultimate 15W-40
TIPP OIL Extra Ultimate 15W-40 is a modern engine oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection. It enables extended oil change intervals in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. In addition, TIPP OIL Extra Ultimate 15W-40 is characterized by excellent cold start properties and the minimization of fuel consumption, friction and wear. With TIPP OIL Extra Ultimate 15W-40, a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed.
TIPP OIL is ideal for year-round use in all modern petrol and TIPP OIL cars for year-round use in all modern petrol and diesel engines. It is used in engines with the specified specifications. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed!
Quality Classification Specifications:
- API SL/CF
- ACEA A3/B4
- Fiat 9.55535-D2/-G2
- MB 229.1VW 501 01/
- Volkswagen 505 00
- Outstanding cold start properties – even at low temperatures
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior
- Very good shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- catalyst suitability
- Protection of natural resources through extended oil change intervals
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||100,7||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||14,2||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||144||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||872||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-36||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.