FS Select 5W-30 is a synthetic, low-viscosity motor oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
FS Select 5W-30
TIPP-OIL FS Select 5W-30 is a synthetic smooth-running motor oil for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection. TIPP-OIL FS Select 5W-30 is characterized by excellent cold start properties, minimization of friction and wear, and lower fuel consumption out of. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions.
TIPP-OIL FS Select 5W-30 is ideally suited for energy-saving year-round use in all modern petrol and diesel car engines.TIPP-OIL FS Select 5W-30 is ideally suited for energy-saving year-round use in all modern petrol and diesel car engines.TIPP-OIL FS Select 5W-30 is used in engines with the specified specifications. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
Quality Classification Specifications:
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SL/CF
- MB release 229.3
- MB release 229.5
- Volkswagen 502 00/505 00
TIPP-OIL FS Select 5W-30 has been tried and tested in aggregates with filling specifications:
- BMW Longlife-01
- Opel GM-LL-A/B-025
- MB 226.5
- Renault RN0700/0710
- Outstanding cold start properties even at low temperatures below -30°C
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior, shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersant properties
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore low oil consumption
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- catalyst suitability
- Prevents clogging of the diesel particulate filter
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
|kinematic viscosity at 40°C||72,4||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||12,1||MM²/S||ISO 51562-2|
|viscosity index||165||ISO 2909|
|visual density at 15°C||852||KG/M³||EN ISO 12185|
|pour point||-42||CELSIUS||ASTM D 7346|
All data given are approximate values and are subject to normal production fluctuations. To the best of our knowledge, all information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and our development. We reserve the right to make changes. All references to DIN standards are only used to describe the goods and do not constitute a guarantee. In the event of problems, request technical advice.