Mineral Super 40 is a mineral monograde engine oil for passenger car engines with and without turbo-charging.
Mineral Super 40 SAE 40
TIPP-OIL Mineral Super 40 is a mineral monograde engine oil for gasoline and Diesel Car engines with and without turbo-charging. Allows extended oil drain intervals according to the manufacturer's instructions. Minimization of friction and wear, good cold start properties. With Mineral Super 40 is a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed.
Instructions for use
TIPP-OIL Mineral Super 40 is recommended for year-round use in passenger Car gasoline and diesel engines, and commercial vehicle engines, when SAE grade 40 is required. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturers are to be observed.
Quality classification specification
- API SF/CF
- CCMC G4
- MB 227.0, MB 228.0
- Excellent Viscosity-Temperature Properties
- Good cleaning and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Excellent cold start properties
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- very good shear stability
- Prevents the formation of black sludge
- A high oxidation stability
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C
|Density at 15°C
|DIN 51 757